||#SBF2021 TERMS & CONDITIONS||

I. Every participant must agree with SBF2021 Covid-19 Policy and provide documents corresponding to the current security measures (for example PCR test performed by a laboratory, written in English or Bulgarian and bearing the name of the participant).

II. Every participant must register individually.

III. For greater effectiveness of the classes, we aim to have balanced groups in all levels, thus the places in all groups are limited. Participants registering for Full Pass will be prioritized based on successful couple registration. In case that space runs out – or there is a high imbalance between leads and follows in any given group, registrants can be put on a waiting list.

IV. Filling the registration form on the https://sofiabluesfest.com/ website does not guarantee yours participation in SBF2021. After a successful submission of the form, each participant should receive “Registration Confirmation & Payment Details” email. In case you register for workshops without a partner, you will receive this email after a successful partner match. If you haven’t received a confirmation e-mail, please report it as soon as possible by sending a message to info@sofiabluesfest.com.

V. All registrants are required to make the payment counting 7 days from the date he/she receives information regarding the chosen payment method and the final amount due (incl/excl. any discounts or Individual Voucher).

VI. The registrant is required to make the payment in time, otherwise his/ her registration may be cancelled. Please be advised that any transaction costs are to be paid by the participants.

VII. If a registrant decides to cancel his/her registration for SBF2021, then:

  1. Within 10 days of the payment (except in the situation in point c) – the total amount will be reimbursed after deducting the necessary bank fees.
  2. After 10 days of the payment – only 50% of the sum will be reimbursed, after deducting the necessary bank fees.
  3. If this occurs after 5th of September 2021, we will be making no reimbursements.
  4. In case that the registrant proves that the cancellation is due to a force majeure situation (e.g. government has placed limits on public transport), the registrant will be reimbursed with 85% and for the remaining 15% we will provide a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us.
  5. In case a participant gets infected right before the event and they have a positive PCR or antigen test result, they cannot attend the festival and we will reimburse the price of their pass according to our refund policy – we will refund 85% and for the remaining 15% we will provide a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us.

VIII. Transferring a registration to another person is possible only after the organizer’s knowledge. Be advised that equal registration and pass details (track, level, leader/follower) must be met. Please contact us for further information.

IX. The SBF2021 organizers do not take responsibility for accidents or losses, thefts or harm that occur to participants at Sofia Blues Festival for whatever reason, unless such harm comes from the fault of the organizers themselves.

X. The SBF2021 organizers do not take responsibility for any kind of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. illness of instructors) and their consequences.

XI. The SBF2021 organizers reserve the right to make reasonable changes to the schedule before and through the duration of Sofia Blues Festival 2021.

XII. The SBF2021 organizers will take all possible measures to create as safe an environment as possible, but do not take responsibility if someone gets infected during the event. 

XIII. If the event is canceled or postponed by us (the organizers) due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. due to restrictions placed by government) – we will refund 85% and for the remaining 15% we will provide a voucher for the corresponding value that may be used for any subsequent international event (festival or workshop) organized by us in the next 2 years. In case of postponement of the event participants will also have the option to transfer their passes for the new date of the event.

XIV. During the event, all participants agree to these Terms and Conditions, COVID-19 Policy, Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy as well as to later instructions given by the Organizers and other persons involved in the event.

The organizer of SBF2021 is Lindy Hop Bulgaria EOOD | T: +359888222011 | E: support@lindyhop.bg | Registered address: 4 “Yantra” str., app. 3, 1124, Sofia

||#SBF2021 PRIVACY POLICY||

I. Information from SBF2021 organizers is collected only through direct input from customers such as email, names, address, phone number, etc. The information is collected for personalization of the interaction with the website, improvement of the website and the services, execution of the offered services and user data is not distributed/shared/sold to third parties. All necessary precautions to ensure the security of the user data has been taken. Users have the right to contact us and request to delete or change all personal information.

II. Participants give their consent to be photographed and filmed during the event and these to be used by SBF2021 organizers for promotional purposes.